Enhancing Student Learning
In conjunction with the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, MaxKnowledge has been honored by the 1EdTech Consortium as a Learning Impact Award Finalist for scaling pedagogical knowledge and practice through evidence-based technology.
MaxKnowledge Founder & CEO, Dr. Amir Moghadam, has been named as one of Career College Central's top 12 innovators leaping forward with ideas that have influenced the career education realm.
MaxKnowledge Chief Learning Officer, Tarlon Moghadam, has been named as one of Career Education Review's top 20 leaders changing career education.
In collaboration with the Universal Technical Institute, an independent evaluation study by the ROI Institute® proved the ROI of MaxKnowledge employee training on student retention to be over 500%.
This course provides you with a lifelong peer-to-peer learning opportunity through a specific Performance Group created within the Career Ed Lounge, a learning community of career education professionals. This allows you to learn and share with your peers at any time you want, even after you complete the course.
Module 1: Developing Your Communication Skills
- List different ways of delivering clear presentations.
- Identify different ways of reinforcing new content.
- Use reinforcing strategies to assist students with content retention.
- Create a plan to refine your communication skills.
Module 2: Organizing Student Learning Groups
- List ways of becoming an effective monitor.
- Organize student-learning groups.
- Use student groups as learning tools.
Module 3: Instructing Diverse Learners
- Identify the different categories of diverse learners.
- Describe the characteristics of diverse learners.
- Use the strategies suggested for working with diverse learners.
Module 4: Instructing Learners with Disabilities
- Identify the different categories of students with learning disabilities.
- Determine the characteristics of students with learning disabilities.
- Use the strategies suggested for working with students with learning disabilities.
- Can Start Anytime
- Self-paced (within course enrollment timeframe)
- 4 Hours of Activities
- Study Course Content
- Pass ALL Required Quizzes
Digital Badge & Certificate of Completion
- 4 Hours of Continuing Education
- Awarded upon successful completion of course
- This course provides a Certificate of Completion with 4 hours of continuing education credits.
This course provides credit toward the Certified Higher Education Professional (CHEP) credential in the following specialization area(s):
- CHEP in Teaching
- This course provides credit toward the continuing education requirements for CHEPs in all areas of specialization.