MaxKnowledge is pleased to feature content from Harvard ManageMentor® in its management courses. This content is provided by Harvard Business Publishing, a non-for-profit organization whose mission is to improve the practice of management and its impact in a changing world. Learn more about Harvard ManageMentor® and Harvard Business Publishing below.
About Harvard ManageMentor® 10
Presented within a media-rich, interactive design, Harvard ManageMentor® 10 features more than 40 modules with practical advice, downloadable tools, and time-saving tips on key management topics to help managers build skills quickly for an immediate impact on performance. More than two million managers around the world rely on Harvard ManageMentor® and its high-quality management content drawn from foremost practitioners, renowned experts, and business leaders.
About Harvard Business Publishing
Headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, Harvard Business Publishing is the leading provider of teaching materials for management education. HBP's offerings include:
- More than 8,000 case studies, exercises, and industry notes. HBP also distributes case studies from other leading institutions, including Babson College, Darden School of Business, IESE, IMD, Ivey School of Business, Kellogg School of Management, Stanford Graduate School of Business, and University of Hong Kong.
- Harvard Business Publishing Brief Cases. Written by a business professor or industry expert, these cases are rigorous and compact explorations of business dilemmas. 5-7 pages long plus some exhibits, each Brief Case is accompanied by a Teaching Note.
- Articles from Harvard Business Review and other top management journals, including Business Horizons, California Management Review, Design Management Institute, and Sloan Management Review.
- Harvard Business Press books and chapters from leading authors, accompanied in many cases by syllabi and case listings to help instructors integrate books into courses.
- eLearning programs including online simulations and courses.
For more information, visit hbsp.harvard.edu.