LS103 - Your Leadership Impact
Dr. Jean Norris
Beyond understanding the role of the leader, the ultimate effectiveness and impact of a leader takes into consideration the followers and the situation, too. This course defines leadership impact and explores the Interactional Framework for Leadership.
- Can Start Anytime
- Self-paced (within course enrollment timeframe)
- Faculty Support (facilitator/coach)
- 4 Hours of Activities
- 4 Weeks to Complete the Course
- Can Finish Faster
- Study Course Content
- Participate in Forum Discussions *
- Pass ALL Required Quizzes
- Complete Online Course Survey
* You are required to participate in the course forum. We will assess the level of your discussion activity in the forum and may request an additional opportunity to engage you further in the discussion process prior to your certificate being awarded.
- Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or headphones
Your Leadership Impact
- Understand the interactions between leader, followers, and the situation.
- Analyze examples of leadership in action, using the Interactional Framework for Leadership.
- Assess and document your own leadership impact.
Completion of this Course:
- Certificate of Completion
- 4 Hours of Continuing Education
How to Enroll
Enter an enrollment key in the field above.