ML131 - Laying Off Employees
In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage a layoff - including making key decisions before, during and after the critical event. Handled skillfully, a layoff can set your team, and your school, - on a positive new path.
- Can Start Anytime
- Self-paced (within course enrollment timeframe)
- Faculty Support (facilitator/coach)
- 4 Hours of Activities
- 4 Weeks to Complete the Course
- Can Finish Faster
- Study Course Content
- Participate in Forum Discussions *
- Pass ALL Required Quizzes
- Complete Online Course Survey
* You are required to participate in the course forum. We will assess the level of your discussion activity in the forum and may request an additional opportunity to engage you further in the discussion process prior to your certificate being awarded.
- Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or headphones
Laying Off Employees
- Make key decisions before, during, and after a layoff.
- Communicate effectively with employees about a layoff.
- Rebuild a dedicated, high-performing post-layoff team.
Completion of this Course:
- Certificate of Completion
- 4 Hours of Continuing Education
How to Enroll
Enter an enrollment key in the field above.