ML131 - Laying Off Employees
In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage a layoff - including making key decisions before, during and after the critical event. Handled skillfully, a layoff can set your team, and your school, - on a positive new path.
- Can Start Anytime
- Self-paced (within course enrollment timeframe)
- 4 Hours of Activities
- 4 Weeks to Complete the Course
- Can Finish Faster
- Study Course Content
- Pass ALL Required Quizzes
- Complete Online Course Survey
- Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or headphones
Laying Off Employees
- Make key decisions before, during, and after a layoff.
- Communicate effectively with employees about a layoff.
- Rebuild a dedicated, high-performing post-layoff team.
Completion of this Course:
- Certificate of Completion
- 4 Hours of Continuing Education
Learn about National Certification opportunities >>>
How to Enroll
Enter an enrollment key in the field above.