ML131 - Laying Off Employees
In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage a layoff - including making key decisions before, during and after the critical event. Handled skillfully, a layoff can set your team, and your school, - on a positive new path.
- Can Start Anytime
- Self-paced (within course enrollment timeframe)
- 4 Hours of Activities
- Study Course Content
- Pass ALL Required Quizzes
Certificate of Completion
- 4 Hours of Continuing Education
- Available for download at the end of the course
- Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or headphones
Laying Off Employees
- Make key decisions before, during, and after a layoff.
- Communicate effectively with employees about a layoff.
- Rebuild a dedicated, high-performing post-layoff team.
This course provides you with a lifelong peer-to-peer learning opportunity through a specific Performance Group created within the Career College Lounge, a learning community of career college professionals. This allows you to learn and share with your peers at any time you want, even after you complete the course.
How to Enroll
Enter an enrollment key in the field above.